Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What I am up to...

To the left I am sure you see the tickers and yes, it is waaaay too many things going on at once! But I have a plan! Roll eyes here. If any of you know me in real life, I am the queen of impulse and spasticity but my hope is that by entering these races, I will be able to work towards something and because of them, keep me accountable. Will it work? We shall see one race at a time.

Actually Hal Higdon has a fabulous training program for the Half Marathon. Great for beginners like me who don't have a lot of miles under their belt. I have used his plans before and I enjoyed the results (hey I finished didn't I?)

So this is my plan. Now run like the wind!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

YIPPIE! Good for you on your running. We are proud of you. Amy & I did 33 minutes this morning before I bailed due to my stomach hurting. I am feeling better now though.

We are off to the Golan Heights.