Thursday, September 4, 2008

A family affair!

 
Today I got up fairly late, too late to dash out of the house quietly so I grumbled a bit and stayed in bed with my ds who had joined me not a minute earlier. At noon I opened up the door and to my surprise, it wasn't that humid! I said, "let's pack a lunch and head to the park!" So in 10 minutes we were out the door.

My dh dropped me off 3 miles away from the park and I met them there.

 

I finished up the last half mile in the park area so my kids could join me in running. They love to follow me and beg me every day to wake them early so they could run with me. Oh for them to be just a few years older!

I pray that I can be a positive influence as they grow up and make their own health choices. For now I love it that they want to join me in this activity!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: