Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The stinkin' treadmill...

This morning I opened the door and what did I see? Huge raindrops coming down. Fortunately I work and live right on a campus that has a gym and a good treadmill so I have no excuses.

So I have found out that I hate running on the treadmill! I can't push myself and it is just too easy to go slow. I find it hard to use my mental Garmin games when I am on a thing that just keeps me in one place.

My time stunk today and I didn't get to breathe fresh air. Grumble grumble... I am thankful that at least I did it, I just didn't like it!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I told you! People say treadmills are easier, but I find I truly run slower and whine and want to get off so fast. Hate 'em. :( But I do like the fact that I can crank out a few miles on those sloppy / cold days.

Today I did 5.5 miles...and tried to incorporate some strides. It was fun! :)

Love to you friend.