Sunday, October 26, 2008

Morning run


How I love to venture out early in the morning to this. See the small bit of moon up there on the top of the picture?
It was so quiet out this morning but soon a handful of people joined me out on the path. They were all choosing their method of exercises, whether it be on foot or by bike but one thing was common. Their love for the newfound fall weather!
While driving to my destination I hit the temp. button in my car. 55 degrees F. it read! Brrrrr! But after a summer of running in the mid 80's, I welcomed the cool crisp air. It felt invigorating!
I finished 7 miles strong and surprised that I felt so good since resting so much from my leg issue. I was encouraged too as my pace was under 11 minute miles. I looked back at my history on my Garmin and last April I was at 13 minute miles for a 7 mile run! Training works!
A little more than one month to go for my Half-Marathon. I look forward to having a great race no matter the pace...

0 comments: