Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aw heck!

So yesterday I didn't run my 2 miler to rest my leg. Today I was a glutton for punishment and ran 4 miles against my better judgement. I mean, it doesn't hurt that much!

So I ran today and felt pretty strong minus the nagging dull pain in my right leg. At mile two, I stopped for water and massaged my shin bone all the way down towards my ankle. All of a sudden shooting pain right above my tattoo and ankle. Totally muscle pain right at the attachment. Why I didn't do that yesterday I have no clue!

So now I am resting with an ace bandage securing a bag of frozen peas around the area. Can I say OUCH??!! Guess I will have to chill today with the laptop! ;)

1 comments:

Doug said...

Just as an aside, my trainer told me to point my toes and "write the alphabet" with my foot to help with shin splints... It has really worked for me. Good luck with that!!