Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

After a few weeks of just resting (aka being lazy) after the race, I think I am back. Of course New Year's day is a wonderful day to make a comeback but I have to grab the momentum from somewhere you know?

Holiday's, food, friends and family have ruled for the past few weeks and I am thankful for them. I am also thankful for the great weather here in Florida that pulls me outside to get on the trail.

While my 3 miles were slow, it felt so good to be out there in the fresh cool air. Good music and pod casts in my ears led itself to a cleansing time of rejuvenation that I have forgotten in the past few weeks. Good for the soul.

Happy New Years and happy running!

1 comments:

NB said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures in running in 2009!