Sunday, November 23, 2008

Now, don't shoot me, we all do it!!!



Off I went this morning for my 10 miler, and last run before my half next week, and lo and behold? What did I see as I pulled into the trail head?? Porta Potties!!


I know, gross you say, but I used to be a toilet snob and now I am all too happy to use a porta potty. It *is* better than the woods ya know. And my belief is, you are not truly a runner until you have used the woods on a run. Ok, I am not going to go into *that* story!


So I can run in confidence that at some point during my run, I will have a bathroom no farther than 2.5 miles. I am covered!


And a side note, do you notice my cool headband?? 70's runner returns! I soooo need to go and buy a ear warmer thingie but this gag gift of my dh's will have to do. I tried to toss it as clutter 2 years back but thankfully it was still in it's hiding spot. Very useful as today it was 41 degree

1 comments:

Becky said...

*nodding head in agreement* I used to HATE porta-potties. Now they are one of my favorite things. LOL! :)