Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is that???

Is that sweat pouring from my brow? You mean to tell me that it is week 3 of running and I am still in the game?? What?

I told you, I have no clothes, I am getting way too fluffy and this is one emergency situation. I am serious.

So today I am thankful for hulu for my kids. I am thankful for Jake's naptime and a treadmill down in my basement. Priorities have shifted and this needs to be done. If anyone comes and knocks on my door and I haven't showered yet, oh well... My pride is out the door and you will just have to hold your breath!

While I can't stand getting going, and I don't like my first 5 minutes of running, the feeling I have once I am done is fantastic. Still have a long way to go but with 20 extra pounds, I feel stronger than I did when I first started running years ago. I feel that I could hit a 5K and at least finish strong. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing!

Happy Running!

0 comments: